Having small clear discharge from penis, no STD. What to do?

Sep 2013

Hi, I have a small clear discharge from my penis but no Std..
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sexual problem.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXX,
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Since you mentioned that there is no S T D , so need not to worry.
If this fluid is during erection ,this is a natural and we call it a seminal fluid.
Stimulation or excitement is reason behind this .
If this type of fluid is from flaccid penis then a cause of concern.
If from flaccid penis then culture of fluid is necessary , consult a dermatologist and get his opinion .
Hope I have answered your question.
If further question I will help.
Good luck. Dr. HET
Follow-up: Having small clear discharge from penis, no STD. What to do? 41 minutes later
What could it be? Someone told me ngu? I have only slept with one girl which is my girlfriend who has been tested for stds and came back negative, and the reason she got tested was bc she cheated on me with a guy who had clymedia but her tests came back negative...
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You will need evaluation if the discharge is from flaccid penis...

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXX,

As I discussed earlier if the discharge is only during erection, then you need not be concerned.

However if it is from a flaccid penis, I would urge you to get the following test done to confirm the nature and type of illness. It may or may not be related to infection and only tests can help us differentiate the two. If you were my patient, I would recommend:
1 Culture of fluid (McCoy or Hela cells are incubated for 72 hours )
2 First-catch urine test ,if shows 10 or > white blood cells are suggestive of urethritis.

Since your partner has been tested negative for STD, I wouldn't be very concerned with this discharge. The test will help you exclude infections beyond doubts.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. Dr. HET
Follow-up: Having small clear discharge from penis, no STD. What to do? 9 hours later
Hi, thanks for the responses. What would be worst case senerio here and what would be the least case senerio here from the discharge. To remind you its the discharge is very verry minimal. Where I try to squeeze it out barely anything comes out and this morning I had nothing....
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible outcome of sexual relation .

Detailed Answer:
The worst scenario is Chlamydia Trachomatis and ,if this one , treatment is very simple.
As all symptoms ( only fluid discharge that too watery ) are an indication of Chlamydia.
Least SCENARIO is nothing and I am sure you are free from disease.
In my opinion don't take any tension and don't try to SQUEEZE the penis repeatedly as this may develops urethritis.
Good luck for you .