Having small bumps with white heads on penis. Popped and scabbed over it. Should I be worried?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
recently I have developed 4 very small bumbs on my penis shaft they had white heads on them so I popped them and now are scabed over. should I worry about this I dont have any other symptoms nor and bumbs anywhere else
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be helpful if you give more information on any history of unprotected sexual contact with a sex worker?

After reading your post, I would suggest that you can apply an antibiotic cream, like that containing Gentamicin or Neosporin, locally on the affected area.

Also maintain hygiene of the area.

If the problem persists, get yourself clinically examined by a Dermatologist.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.