Having small bumps on penis foreskin. What can i take to carry them away?

hi, i have 3 small bumps on my penis foreskin, like fever bumps. What can i take to carry them away?
Posted Mon, 13 Aug 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic!
You have described the problem too briefly.
Please provide a bit more details, like since when they are present, are they hurting, red, oozing, watery blister type or solid one. Do you have fever.
Do you have burning at urination.
Please send a photo and the required information for the diagnosis and then I would come to treatment.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Having small bumps on penis foreskin. What can i take to carry them away? 21 hours later
it has been but 2-3 weeks, it isnt huting itching or nothing it is just there. I currently have the cold but for only a week.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 58 minutes later

Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
The lesions look like chancre of syphilis or may be a viral papilloma.
Did you have unprotected sex in a month or two with a little known partner or sex worker.
Please get yourself checked by your physician and get VDRL/TPHA Test to detect syphilis. If positive you would need a course of antibiotics.
In case the the VDRL is negative you should get topical application of Salicylic acid based anti-wart therapy for 15days approximately.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.

If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.

And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!

Wish you a great XXXXXXX