Having slight stomach pain, need to go to bathroom after eating with pain and irritation at back. Suggest?

Hi, I am 24...female...for past few months...I m hving slight pain in stomach...and I need to go to bathroom after some time of talking a meal to discharge...I feel a pain n irritation in my rear part as well while discharging...can you explain why this is happening..I do not even eat very spicy food..
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Possible causes listed below ma'am

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing in.

I can understand how this presentation can be frustrating and at times may be even worrying, which is why I shall try my best to provide you with as much information you need.

The possible causes for such a presentation are:
-Anal fissure
-Pruritus ani
-Bowel abnormalities (eg. inflammatory bowel disease, etc.)

Please consider the above mentioned conditions, and visit a doctor ma'am. The reason why you will have to schedule an appointment with a doctor is because all the above conditions can match in presentation, which is why a physical examination and a few tests might be required to make an accurate diagnosis. Once a diagnosis is made, treatment will be most beneficial.

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications.

Best wishes.