Having skin problem. Remedy?

Dec 2013

what is this skin problem
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 2 hours later

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to XXXXXXX

Myself Dr S K Kanodia and will try to provide you the best of information regarding your query.

I have gone through the picture you have sent which is not showing any skin problem. Rather it shows the logo of DTDC company on a envelop.

I request you to kindly elaborate (give details) of your skin problem and along with it send a new picture related to this.
For that you have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries for the same. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia)

Waiting for your reply so that I can guide you further.

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases)