Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having sinus problem. Is there any remedy in homoeopathy?

Hi I am having sinus problem Some times my nose will be blocked during night times I had an operation for extra growth in nose about 25 years back. After a long gap i got this problem again Is there any remedies in homeopathy
Posted Sat, 1 Dec 2012 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later

Thank you for contacting us

Recurrent sinusitis problem is triggered by some allergic aetiological factors that need to be avoided. Those are - avoid cold exposure, never go with open head in bike or car with windows open specially in winter, avoid taking chilled foods or chilled drinks, avoid as much as possible of dust mites cleaning of bookshelf , wash your bed sheets blankets in hot water every week, keep your room well ventilated.

Yes, homeopathy has a positive role in treatment for sinusitis. Especially the constitutional homeopathic treatment helps to cure the problem in a long term basis as it treats the person as a whole. Before prescribing a remedy, homeopathy doctor takes into account a person's constitutional type. In homeopathic terms, a person's constitution is his or her physical, emotional, and intellectual makeup. An experienced homeopath assesses all of these factors when determining the most appropriate remedy for a particular individual.

There are lots of medicines used for sinusitis like Acon., Gels., Ichthy., Iod., Ipec., KSuccin. ac., Sang., Sang. n., S Sticta etc. But the correct one can be selected as per your symptoms. You can visit any qualified Homeopath to get a constitutional treatment to cure it for a long term basis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you

Follow-up: Having sinus problem. Is there any remedy in homoeopathy? 4 hours later
Dear Doctor,

Thanks for your answer.
Once i have consulated ENT Doctor, he did endoscopy and confirmed about extra growth in my nose. He suggested me to undergo an operation.

But i have been already operated once. So i am not interested to go for an operation again.

I am ready to take up long treatment. I want assurance that flops will be dissolved completely with homeoathy treatment.

May i know how many years it may take?
Can you suggest any doctor in Rajajinagar Bangalore?
Shall i take alopathy medicines along with homeopathy medicines?
Kindly answer

Best regards
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 24 minutes later

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, homoeopathy treatment will cure it completely.
The duration of treatment varies from person to person. Minimum period of 6 to 8 months may be required. You can take allopathy with homoeopathy treatment. No contradiction with allopathy and homeopathy.

Yes, in Bangalore for a constitutional homeopathy treatment you can contact at 0000.

Thank you