Having shortness of breath, pain in legs and back. What is the treatment?

Apr 2014

I have had no energy for some months know, when I get home from work all I want to do is sleep.shortness of breath, pain in legs and back, swollen neck glands(really painful today), irritable, where I can just go of my head and I can not stop it, and my head feels funny. I forgot to add the I have had thyroid problems in the past, and at present when I am at work I have one speed and that is to go fast and then I get confused because my heart is beating so fAST.
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You need proper clinical exam and investigations. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You need proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,Calcium level,Vitamin D level,Thyroid profile,Ultrasound of abdomen,ECG in all leads,Further investigations can be done if needed. There may be various causes for your problem like anemia,altered thyroid status,dyslipidemia etc. You should consult your doctor. Treatment can be done after proper clinical examination and investigations reports. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX