Having sex with homosexual and doing handjob. Disturbing mind. How to enlarge penis size naturally?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014
Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi doctor im XXXXXXX .. im 21 years old.. i have one problem with me... that is, i have sex with boys,,,i.e homosexual.. i can't control it... and another problem is im doing handjob i.e shaking the penis ... these two problems were disturbing my mind.. how i can control it... please provide me right solutions to tackle it... i hope u people were well genius in this problem... thank you....
how can i enlarge my penis size with naturally....?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I have read your problem and I can understand your concern. You are 21 years old male with no significant medical history except ulcer problem. You are concerned about hand job (masturbation) and your habit to have sex with boys (homosexual orientation).

See first of all I would like to tell you that masturbation is completely a healthy practice and it is done by most of males. It is safe and free of any risks. It dont affect potency in future. If you are masturbating then there is no need to worry or have guilt feelings about this. This is a normal thing. So I would advise you to dont accuse your self for masturbation. It is not a bad thing so no need to control that habit.

Now coming to second problem. You have sex with boys and you want to control this. See a lot of individuals have homosexual orientation and they tend to present themselves as XXXXXXX You are having guilt for this and this is the reason you want to control this habit. I want to ask you few things like whether you are having attraction towards males only? Whether you have attraction towards females also? If you had ever done sex with any female? Whether you are active partner or passive partner during sex with a male?

In some cases individual it is common to have sexual orientation towards females also along with males. In such case control is a little easy but help from a Psychologist is needed. Psychotherapy can correct the faulty cognitions and can improve the condition. You can consult a Psychologist for that.

Now coming to third question. In most of males average size of penis is 4-6 inches while some may have size bigger than average and some may have lesser. But what matters is quality of erection, size has no role in intercourse because only outer few centimeters of vagina is sensitive so even small penis can sensitize this. If you want to increase the size then you can go for squeeze technique but this technique show effects only if practiced for months and only a little increase in size can be seen. I would advise you to not to take tension about this.

Hope this helps you, if you have more questions you can ask again.

Thanks

Follow-up: Having sex with homosexual and doing handjob. Disturbing mind. How to enlarge penis size naturally? 7 minutes later
ya i having attraction towards male only..
main problem of my health im doing handjob daily thats the problem.. i'm getting lean.. because of my sperms out....

please i want bigger cock... can you pls give valuable tips to increase my size of penis size....

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
You have mentioned that you have attraction towards males only. I would like to know why you want to control the habit?

Whether you want to control the habit because of social pressure or you are having guilt for that?

In both cases there is need for psychotherapy to control the habit.

Thanks, if you have more questions you can ask again.

Follow-up: Having sex with homosexual and doing handjob. Disturbing mind. How to enlarge penis size naturally? 5 minutes later
ya doctor because of social pressure only.. some of them kidding me as you are XXXXXXX boy... im feeling insult about that.. but i love to have sex with boys...

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
First of all I would like to tell you again that if you masturbate daily even then it is a normal thing. There is no harm in doing masturbation.

To increase penis size you can try home based method. You can take some good lubricant oil or KY jelly. Massage the penis in semi-erected position starting from base to penis to apex as if you are milking. Repeat this thing 3-4 times per day and you will see improvement. Dont impart excess pressure as it may cause injury.

If it is social pressure or due to making of fun then I would advise you to please ask yourself what you exactly want in your life. If you are ready to stop this habit. In recent times homosexuality is not considered as illegal and it should not be a issue of stigma. Assertiveness training is must for you. Try to accept your orientation and you will feel that there is no point to have guilty.

If you want to get rid of thing as I have mentioned earlier also, consult a Psychologist.

Thanks