Having severe urinary pain with Rocephin IV. Dread peeing. What to do?

I am having severe urinary pain with Rocephin IV. Dread peeing q30 min, What should be done?
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rocephin might nit be the cause of dreadful peeing

Detailed Answer:
Good Day!

Rocephin is the treatment for painful urination and I will expect your symptom go go away after 2-3 days of rocephin treatment. I would also suggest a urinalysis and a urine culture to identify the organism and check antibiotics that can be used for proper and effective treatment.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.