Having severe sweat. Having blood clot. Taken cumaden. What can be done?

I taked cumaden once a day for 2 months. For the last week and a half, I have sever sweats 24 hours a day, have to change my clothes 24 hours a day. I did have blood clots 3 months ago and was hospitalized, but have been ok ever since. My doctor is on VACA, and I am getting a little frightened.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 31 minutes later
Dear madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem you are getting sweating since almost a week and one such episode happened 3 months ago .you were taking cumaden that is probably warfarin since same time.

Warfarin is not known to cause any such side effects and that it would have lead earlier if it would have been its side effect.

It is difficult to say what is the exact cause but still possibilty of getting angina is high . In cardiac events sometimes you can get excessive sweating without any pain. I would advise you to consult a doctor as soon as possible and not to ignore this event . An ECG , 2D ECHO may be required along with cardiac enzymes..

A thyroid profile also needs to be done . Kindly seek medical help at earliest.

Dr Shruti