Having severe stomach pain and feeling sore throat. Taking treatment for acid reflex. Suggestions?

I was having severe stomach pain with sickness and was not able to lay on my left side with getting violently ill plus throat very sore and clogging up with the inflamation coming out.. Dr. did an upper Gi and lower sromach view with a camera inside my colon. He told me the upper part of my stomach was totally inflamed starting on my left rib cage which was very tender and sore and going across to my right rib cage. Since then the inflamation has gone into all of my organs on right side liver heart and other organs. It has spread to my lower stomach and my colon is totally inflamed including my rectum. Tests showed thickness in all of my colon . I had a MrI which showed high liver readings and other high readings in my organs plus my heart was enlarged with XXXXXXX swelling in my feet and legs, especially my left foot and leg. Only meds my Dr gave me was one pill which was supposed to be taken only for 8 weeks and he gave it to me for over a year which had very bad side effects. Warnings were all over the sheet the Pharmacy gave me with the pills. Dr gave me a CZ scan which showed inflamation was every where in my upper stomach, my colon my liver, every where coming out my throat, my rectum my bladder, everywhere. So now they are treating me for acid reflux (same meds as he gave me for over a yr) and hemorids.) My stomach is swollen and feet and legs are swollen to the point of breaking. Inflamation is still coming out in every opening in my body. I wanted some anti-botics and was refused the request. What do you suggest I do? First Dr who did the stomach test said he thought I had a rib injury which brought it all on. At the time my primary Dr. agreed. I had a car accident and the seat belt dug into my left side causing me a lot of sickness and pain.
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

At the outset I want to mention that inspite of all these problems there is no infection to any system you're suffering from.
So you may not need antibiotics.

You have multiple medical conditions.

1. GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) which is causing all the pain and inflammation in the throat and upper GI. You need to be on medication.
If there is inflammation of the entire GI tract you need to rule out Crohn's disease.
Consult a Gastroenterologist in this regard.

2. Congestive cardiac failure with hepatic failure(From the history).
This is causing you pedal edema(Swelling of the leg).
You need a consultation from Cardiologist and evaluate your heart.

3. Trauma to the rib cage due to car accident. Rib fracture has a chance to injure the XXXXXXX organs. If that is the case then the CT scan must have revealed it. Rib fracture heals wells. But persistent pain needs reevaluation.

Hope the answer helps you.
Pleased to answer other queries.