Having severe pain in testicle and abdomen. Not able to breathe properly. What is causing this?

General Surgeon
in a lot of pain I have severe pain in my testicle. I have a severe pain in my left testicle my abdomen .Its to the point I cant stand up,move my body or it geeks like someone snapping me in the nuts with a wet towel. it feels like soneones grabbed my tailbone and squuzing it ...I cant breath. I.usually moan until I pass out or it just suddenly Goes away like it was never there..this is everyday and going on for years now.Its never been this bad
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms definitely needs urologist attention. Such symptoms may be caused by: epididymis inflammation, testicle inflammation, testicle torsion or even some testicle lump. If your pain radiates from back to testicle it can be caused by fever, testicle or epididymis inflammation is very possible. Sometimes such problems may be also caused by inguinal hernia, but such pain is not so strong, and it usually appears after coughing.
You should definitely have testicle ultrasound, fool blood work and urine tests. You should visit urologist as well. Do not neglect such symptoms as it can be even life threatening condition.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Follow-up: Having severe pain in testicle and abdomen. Not able to breathe properly. What is causing this? 1 hour later
I was diagnosed with orchitis and just finished the meds. the pain was consistant. even felt worse. right now in tears because my voice hurts when I talk vibration shoots to my nuts .when I go bathroom. liquid or solid. the pain afterwards i cant stand sit laydown. if I could walk i would throw mysrlf infront of A bus. pain has taken over my life
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 23 hours later

Thank you for the query.

Please go to ER as your pain definitely wont go away by itself. As mentioned before, you should have testicle ultrasound. Antibiotics therapy might be necessary.

Hope this will help.