Having severe pain in back and neck. Noticed swelling. Suggest?

Since last 3 weeks i having severe pain in my back and nack and from the last week swelling is there in near my shoulder area.
Please tell me good hospital or clinic or doctor name for Back and Neck pain.
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MRI report is required

Detailed Answer:

As per our telephonic conversation, please upload your MRI report on the right side of this query page. There is a feature for the same here.

Alternatively, mail me at YYYY@YYYY with subject line as "Attention to Dr. Shanthi".

I would like to take an in-depth look into the MRI and then suggest you accordingly. Take your time, I shall wait for your response.