Having severe muscles tightness in the back and breathing problem. What is the problem?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i am having severe muscles tightness in the back and left side lughs and not able breath properly. i feel something obstacle in rightside lugh muscles . not able to walk properly. lumbar region is not move properly.
Since it is long back , due to the tight XXXXXXX some pars defect in l5 spine alos there Aany tumure in left side lungs. oxygen is not properly passes. thats whay my spine also abnormally curved .
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 hours later
The muscle stiffness in your back and the breathing problem may be related to a muscle spasm or a lung disorder. A physical examination is necessary to find out the exact cause.
You need to consult an orthopedician who will advise you an MRI scan of the spine to assess the degree of deformity and any nerve root damage. The treatment usually involves rest with pain killers in combination with the muscle relaxants along with good physiotherapy exercises.
Meanwhile you can do a hot fomentation and apply a local analgesic gel on the area to relieve the spasm.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.