Having severe headaches daily. Feeling like something is moving inside and head is on fire. Having bocked nose. Could I ask a doctor?

I am writing this on behalf of my 31 yr old daughter, She Can't get her head in any position to sleep because SEVERE headaches every day, never goes away! Can't lay down!
Inside head feels likes something moving when turning head from side to side. Feels like inside of head is on fire.
Sometimes feels like something blocked in nose, but had that medically checked, but feels like a XXXXXXX sitting on nose.Headaches debilitating, sooooo painful, keeps her from staying focused on work! Neurologists can't seem to find answers. Getting ready to visit XXXXXXX Headache clinic in PA and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in MD, PLEASE help us ! Daughter suffering!
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs proper investigations to find out cause.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
From the symptoms it can be primary headache like migraine or sinus headache if she is having any cold or sinus congestion.
Other possible causes could be:
- Headache related to infection/post infection
- Temporal arteritis / tension type headaches.
- Cervical spondylosis
She can take tablet Tylenol 600mg/ Acetaminophen twice a day for now after meals for symptomatic relief. Avoid temperature extremes. Drink plenty of fluids and consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.

If the symptoms do not improve and she has worsening of headache, consult at Headache clinic for careful examination and to obtain more specific prescription medication.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Having severe headaches daily. Feeling like something is moving inside and head is on fire. Having bocked nose. Could I ask a doctor? 17 hours later
I respect your answers but she has been seeing all different medical specialists for a couple of years. And on numerous heavy duty prescription medicines!She is way passed the suggestions that you wrote. She just continues to get worse! She has an appt scheduled for a headache clinic in Phila, PA in 2 weeks but she is having difficulty functioning now! 2 weeks is along time to be in such excruciating pain! Could you PLEASE forward my original letter that I submitted to you with this one, to a Neurologist and an Infectious Disease doctor for their opinions! Symptoms: SEVERE headache every day, burning inside of head, can drift into a dream like state but she is aware of when it's happening, can't get her head in any comfortable position to sleep, feels like something is moving from side to side as she moves. facial pressure, weakness in neck, legs, occasional chest pain the list goes on... She also lives with 2 cats. Greatly appreciated!
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Query cannot be transferred.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
I cannot transfer this query to a Neurologist or an infectious disease specialist. If you wish you can opt for 'Ask A Specialist' package where a Specialist Neurologist will answer.
I am sorry i will not be able to help your daughter much at this point of time considering the severity of her symptoms.
Write back if you have further queries. Wishing your daughter a trouble free speedy recovery.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.