Having severe digestion problem. Undergone gall stone surgery and gall bladder was removed. On night shift job. Suggest healthy diet?

Hello doctor ,
Can you please help me in curing my severe digestion problem. Five years back i undergone a gall stone surgery, my gall bladder was removed. Now due to my night shift job i face digestion and severe gastric problems. I am unable to intake any type of food although im hungry. Can you please suggest me healthy food and regular diet.
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regular food timings, High fiber diet.

Detailed Answer:

Indigestion could be related to faulty food timings and lack of roughage/fibers which are essential for good digestion.

I suggest you to take food at regular intervals and also increase the fiber content in the food by adding foods like XXXXXXX papaya, green leafy veg, raw carrot or cucumber after food etc.

Also you can take fiber supplement like ISOBGOL. Take one spoon of ISOBGOL powder in a tumbler of milk or water in the night.

Hope, I answered your query.