Having severe constipation problem. Having urine infection, boils on face. Taking Isabgol. Give remedy?

hi doctor%2C i m asim%27s wife%2C 27 yrs. i have got severe constipation problem. since so many days%2C more than a month%2C my stomach hasnt been clean properly. mean while i got urine infection%2C boils and pimples on my face%2C skin rash on my arm%2C etc. now i hv got a boil on outer lip of my vagina %3A%28%0Ai have gained the weight and always feel bloated and heavy in my stomach.%0Ai did many home remedies like change in diet plan%2C include more fruits and leafy vegetables%2C increase water intake%2C etc %2C have been taking Isabgol since last 8-9 days%2C but still i feel as if my stomach is not clean properly. and this vaginal lip boil has proved it.%0Aplease suggest some effective and permanent remedy to this problem.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 1 hour later

Thanks for asking at XXXXXXX

It is nice that you have done certain home remedies for constipation.

You can do the following to improve your condition.
- Take at least 4 glasses of water in empty stomach (Morning after waking up).
- Have breakfast only after 1 hour of taking water.
- Physical exercise for at least 45 minutes daily.
- Continue the measures you are already doing.

Taking medications for constipation would only give a temporary relief.

Regarding the boil on the vaginal lip, you will need to get it examined by a gynecologist for an appropriate medication. Usually they are harmless. You need not worry much about it. But, you can visit your gynecologist at your comfort for the treatment.

Hope this addresses your concerns. Please let me know if I can assist you further.