Having severe allergies, breathing problems. Taking benadryl. How toxic is white mold to our health?

How toxic is white mold to your health when it's bulging out of a few walls? I also confine myself to my room with an air hepa purifier. When I leave my room I have to wear a face mask since other areas of this condo cannot be cleaned due to all her hoarding. I'm now having severe allergies and breathing problems. I'm trapped living here due to financial reasons. My hoarder mother can't afford to fix the problem. What do you recommend to help my breathing situation? I've been using Benedryl and Albuterol inhaler but this is barely helping me! Would breathing oxygen while I'm here in this condo help this problem? Also suffered from severe Asthma as a child. What type of doctor do you think I should see? It's even effecting my dogs breathing as well, but is not bothering my mom.
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
You XXXXXXX not have any breathing problem which is troubling your life. Though you are having asthma it doesn't seems such extra precautions are necessary. Your symptoms are predominantly anxiety related. Continue your present medication , it is helpful for asthma.
You need to consult a good counsellor to relieve your anxiety. Mind relaxation therapy 8s necessary in your case. Also dogs has lot of adjustment with nature. As they are made to live in worst conditions. Also you must talk with your mother regarding consulting counsellor. It will definitely help you

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.