Having scar on leg. Suggest medication?

Please find the attached image and suggest me on the good oinment
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 18 minutes later

Thanks for your query

I have seen your picture and from the picture it looks like it is quite an old scar that you are having on your leg.
We can definitely hope to have some improvement with topical medications.
You need to apply a topical lightening agent containing a combination of hydroquinone, tretinoin and steroid something like Skinlite cream or lomela cream at night only over the affected area along with a cream containing kojic acid and vitamin C combination over the lesion at night.
You can also take oral vitamin C supplementation which can further speed up the process.
Take a diet containing adequate fresh fruits(Especially vitamin C containing like citrus fruits) and vegetables.

Hope it helps

If you have any other query, please let me know
Dr Geetika Paul

Follow-up: Having scar on leg. Suggest medication? 18 minutes later
could you please prescrib the exact ainment name?
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 5 minutes later

You can use Skinlite cream or Lomela cream at night along with Kojivit Cream on the morning. Also take tablet celin 500 mg twice a day for atleast two weeks.
You can safely continue the topical medications for atleast 2-3 weeks.

Hope it helps

Dr Geetika Paul