Having renal cyst, gall bladder polyp, peptic ulcer in duodenum due to H.Pylori bacteria. What are the treatment options?

Question
What will be the treatment for tiny renal cyst in left kidney?
Gallbladder Polyp of size 3 MM
Peptic Ulcer in Duodenum due to H. Pylori Bacteria .
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Kidney Conditions

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 minutes later

Renal cysts of smaller size do not need any intervention as most of times they disappear on their own .Only that they have to be monitored for any increase in size and change texture with imaging study like an Ultrasound.If there is any progress in size, the cause of the cyst is made out and the management depends on the cause.

The same applies to gall bladder polyp .A polyp of 3mm most of times do not pose any threat , same as tiny renal cysts they disappear on their own and have to be monitored.

Peptic ulcer in duodenum due to H.Pylori bacteria needs a course of combination antibiotics specific for H Pylori and are available in markets.You will need a hand written prescription by a certified doctor.Do consult your treating doctor for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Having renal cyst, gall bladder polyp, peptic ulcer in duodenum due to H.Pylori bacteria. What are the treatment options? 10 minutes later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX

I am quite satisfied by your answer...

Can you please suggest me the dieting vegetables and Non Vegetables along with fruits?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 minutes later
Hi again.

Amongst the non vegetarian foods the best low calorie and high nutrient value would be of : fish specially Mackerel and low fat Sardine, prawns , Egg , chicken.

Vegetarian foods like : Broccoli , Asparagus, Spinach, Salad greens, Tomatoes ,Peppers (green, red or yellow), Onions, Mushrooms, Cucumbers,Zucchini.

Fruits like :Grapefruit,Apples,Blueberries,Canteloupe,Oranges,Bananas,Peaches,
Grapes,Strawberries,Pineapple.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.

regards,

Follow-up: Having renal cyst, gall bladder polyp, peptic ulcer in duodenum due to H.Pylori bacteria. What are the treatment options? 6 minutes later
Thanks again,

I feel a slight pain in the left site of my belly some time . Should I undergo any other diagnosis process? Last time I did my US and Endoscopy on 16th April'12.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

If the pain is frequent and intense then I would ask you to first get an Ultrasound scan.Based on its findings a Endoscopy can be planned to make out the exact cause.

Wish you the best.