Having regular period. Missing period. Took meprate but no period. HPT negative. Am I pregnant?

May 2013
I am 29 years old married women, recently married. I am having regular periods.My last due date was 28Feb 2013. Till MArch 9, 2013 i did not had my periods. As i had to go out of town, i consulted my gynae and she prescribed me meprate for 6 days and she told once you leave the medicine you withdrawl bleeding will happen in 4 days. I had the tab for 4 days but till today 25 March i have no signs of having periods. I had taken home pregnancy tests 4 times but all are negetive. Am i still pregnant? Please explain . i am worried. This is for the first time i am facing such siuation.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
As you are having history regular periods and didn't use any contraceptive method (as you didn't mention anything) the chance of pregnancy is there.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive results. But as all the four tests were negative, we have to consider the result also.
So you better consult gynecologist, go for blood test for pregnancy and ultrasound.
By this the possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out and also the possible cause for your delayed periods like poly cystic ovary disease etc. can also be identified.
If there is no pregnancy, you can take treatment to get withdrawal bleeding according to the cause for it.