Having red rash under bra line. Having soreness and feels itchy. Cause? What can it be?

I have a flat bright red rash under my bra line and on both sides of my abdomen for several months. They are not sore nor do they itch. What is causing it and should I be alarmed.
I have tried various creams to no avail. I have not changed clothing or soap products. I this a sign of underlying disease?
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Red patches may be associated with underlying diseases. However in your condition it is limited to a particular area and asymptomatic, which can help in ruling out any severe XXXXXXX disease.
Bilateral red patch without any itch are usually associated with irritation due to cloth, not necessary that a new cloth is worn.
Fungal infection can be ruled out, as it is usually only on one side and itchy.
I would like to see the patch for a closer diagnosis.

Please upload a photograph of the patch.
There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.
If possible kindly let me know what all creams you have used in past.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.
Follow-up: Having red rash under bra line. Having soreness and feels itchy. Cause? What can it be? 18 hours later
I don't know how to up load a picture but will try to find someone to do it.
The only creams I have used is Aveeno for exzema.
Also the red area is very warm to the touch.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

Aveeno cream is just a moisturizing cream, you won't get any relief from that.
I think you need to apply a mild steroid cream.
I can comment better regarding this, upon seeing the lesions.

You can use the following ways to upload photograph.
You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page.
Alternatively you can also send the image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar"