Having red rash that seems to be spreading after taking Teva-amoxicillin. Is it side effect?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi I have been taking Teva-amoxicillin5oomg since Nov.19 and haven't seemed to have any problemuntil 2 days ago now I have a fine rash that started under and around my breast.It is very red and seems to be spreading.Would it take this long to have a reaction.
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: not related Detailed Answer: Hi, Rash is not related to the medicines. Check if you are using new brasier or cloths which have caused allergy. Moreover antibiotics you are taking need nit exceed 1 week. Please stop them. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Having red rash that seems to be spreading after taking Teva-amoxicillin. Is it side effect? 13 minutes later
I am currently taking teva-clindamycin 300mg 1 capusule 4times a day

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: why Detailed Answer: Hi, May I know why are you taking them. What's the problem. Have you seen any relief. Regards

Follow-up: Having red rash that seems to be spreading after taking Teva-amoxicillin. Is it side effect? 5 minutes later
please address the information I just sent regarding the rash as I looked at an older meds list,I take so many I should of double checked my list.So actually then could you please readdress my info concerning theTeva-Clindamycin 300mg@4daily until all gone.I am not currently taking theother antiobotics. I am taking them for an infected gum that was irrated by my denture. Thankyou

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: stop Detailed Answer: Hi, I think its enough to take these medicines fir a week. Not more. Please stop them. You can't take them do long. Check if you are wearing new clothes or dresses that might have caused allergy. Please avoid them Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol