Having red rash, hard cyst like lumps and feeling nausea after spider bite. What should I do?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Only few spiders are XXXXXXX to humans. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Only few species of spiders are XXXXXXX to humans like the black widow spider and brown recluse spider. So identifying the spider plays role in treatment. You're showing some symptoms of toxicity like redness at the site and nausea. I would advise my patient to follow a few steps following a spider bite. Clean the wound and the skin around the bite using soap and water. Slow the venom's spread by tying a bandage above the bite and elevating the limbs. Apply a cloth dampened with cold water or ice. Seek immediate medical attention. Poisonous spider bite may need anti-venom medicine. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.
Follow-up: Having red rash, hard cyst like lumps and feeling nausea after spider bite. What should I do? 19 minutes later
Thankyou. My rash is about 2/7days old now and is situated on my right flank. I didn't notice it until yesterday. Do you suggest I seek medical attention? Any pressure on it is quite painful. Maybe I should have it seen to? What do you advise?
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 9 minutes later
People also viewed
- Little red dots on penis head
- Rashes that look like spider bites on knees and thighs
- Spider bite feels like bruise
- Glyburide metformin side effects
- Metformin hcl side effects
- Dianabol steroids side effects
- Metformin extended-release side effects
- Bump on soft palate
- Feels like broken foot spider bite
- Strep throat neck pain
- Lacy rash on arms
- Apple cider vinegar erectile dysfunction
- Spider bite immediately cant feel arm nausea
- What medicines should one apply for spider bite
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects