Having red pots and skins pealing off from penile head. Applying antibiotic cream. Having rashes under testicles. Advise?

Jul 2016

Hi Doctor previously i have red spots and skins pealing off from my penile head. however after antibiotic and forban cream it clears. However there are other symptoms appears. I have rashes underneath my testicals. it is itchy and has burning sensation. I hereby attached you a picture. Please kindly help me. thanks
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is a fungal Infection.

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a fungal infection ( Ring Worm Infection) of the skin in groin and bellow testicles.

I usually prescribe oral anti-fungal medication like Fluconazole along with topical anti-fungal ointment like Micanozole for application over affected area twice daily. Topical anti-fungal medicines are safe but oral anti-fungals may have some side-effects.

Ensure to wash your inner-wears in boiling hot water mixed with antiseptic lotion Dettol.

Ensure to clean your genital and groin with warm water twice daily.

I think it will get cured within a week,

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Follow-up: Having red pots and skins pealing off from penile head. Applying antibiotic cream. Having rashes under testicles. Advise? 31 minutes later
Hi doctor , thank you for the answer. However based on my further observation of my penile , the part that has pealing skin still has light redish and the res spots faded to a very ligh colour and is very hard to notice unless u look closely to it. Can it be std? Or is just fungle infection ? Frankly speaking i had protected sex and it grew rashes n spots after that. However i had consulted the gp 3 times and yet still the symptom didnt really cleared off fully, it is like cleared partially. Yet there are no itch now on the penile head it is only on the groin area. Please kindly help doctor
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is unlikely to be STD.

Detailed Answer:
Since you had protected sex and do not have symptoms suggestive of STD, possibility of STD are rare .
The red spots that you had developed over glans penis could be due to allergic reaction to chemical used as a lubricant in condom.
Please take medications that I have suggested earlier .It will get cured within a week.
Thanks and regards.