Having red patch dot inside mouth near back tooth. How to get relief from these patches?
User rating for this question
i have a red patch dot inside mouth (cheek area) near the back tooth on left. I also wear braces but I notice tha the patch is not near the braces toward the back.
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 6 hours later
Hello, I am going to try and help you with your question today.
In researching the cause of oral lesions, the list is extensive. It does not sound too concerning, but the following questions will help me:
1. Is there only ONE area in question?
2. Is it raised or shallow, like an ulcer?
3. Is it completely red, or pale at the center?
4. How large is it in mm?
People also viewed
- Vitamin b complex and duromine
- High s creatinine 26
- Benefiber shape management vitamin b complex
- Hot and cold whole body aches
- Red patch on back near kiddney
- Can azithromycin cause canker sores
- My 9 months baby has bad breath
- Itching red patch on back
- How do get rid of gas in your upper stomach
- How big is hiv swollen lymph
- Yellow patches in back of mouth
- Red raised patches on back
- Azomax in tooth infection
- Home remedy bilateral polycystic ovarian disease
- Red spot near back tooth