Having red patch dot inside mouth near back tooth. How to get relief from these patches?
User rating for this question
i have a red patch dot inside mouth (cheek area) near the back tooth on left. I also wear braces but I notice tha the patch is not near the braces toward the back.
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 6 hours later
Hello, I am going to try and help you with your question today.
In researching the cause of oral lesions, the list is extensive. It does not sound too concerning, but the following questions will help me:
1. Is there only ONE area in question?
2. Is it raised or shallow, like an ulcer?
3. Is it completely red, or pale at the center?
4. How large is it in mm?
People also viewed
- Omputer vision syndrome causes
- Severe withdrawal syndrome causes
- Treatment and cure for Severe periodontitis
- Drugs/medication for Abscess/infection
- Low platelets and herpes
- Red patch on back near kiddney
- Diagnosis of Abscess/infection
- Itching red patch on back
- Low blood pressure and heart palpitations
- Low blood pressure for a 19 year old
- Long life for blood group b neg
- Yellow patches in back of mouth
- Red raised patches on back
- Low fever sinus infection trying to conceive
- Red spot near back tooth