Having red lines in throat and tip of tongue is dry. What could be the reason?

ENT Specialist
Hi I'm 43 yrs old female. I have small red hair lines in my throat they come and go. and sometimes the tip of my tounge is dry. Now and then a slight pepper feeling in mouth. But no pain or fever. Then some days nothing at all, but today Im experiencing these symptoms and I noticed a slight asthmatic feeling but then it goes away.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 6 hours later
Brief Answer: get ENT consultation Detailed Answer: Hello mam, You have irritation in throat. There can be 2 reasons for that-- 1.Nasal cause like nasal discharge, allergy etc. Because of which there is dripping of nose at back in throat and then you develop irritation in throat. 2.the other cause could be reflux from stomach which irritates the throat. You may require antacid and antireflux medicine and if its nasal cause then antibiotic and decongestants. You need to consult ENT specialist and get examined. In doubt do reply.