Having red lines in throat and tip of tongue is dry. What could be the reason?
User rating for this question
Hi I'm 43 yrs old female. I have small red hair lines in my throat they come and go. and sometimes the tip of my tounge is dry. Now and then a slight pepper feeling in mouth. But no pain or fever. Then some days nothing at all, but today Im experiencing these symptoms and I noticed a slight asthmatic feeling but then it goes away.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 6 hours later
Brief Answer: get ENT consultation Detailed Answer: Hello mam, You have irritation in throat. There can be 2 reasons for that-- 1.Nasal cause like nasal discharge, allergy etc. Because of which there is dripping of nose at back in throat and then you develop irritation in throat. 2.the other cause could be reflux from stomach which irritates the throat. You may require antacid and antireflux medicine and if its nasal cause then antibiotic and decongestants. You need to consult ENT specialist and get examined. In doubt do reply.
People also viewed
- Dry scratchy tongue and throat
- Symptoms of dental fistula
- Gynaecologist near old airport road
- Symptoms of sinu-nasal infection
- Symptoms of intermittent tinnitus
- Red blisters on tongue and throat
- Suffer from dry throat and tongue reason
- Dry throat swollen tongue
- Symptoms of sudden hoarseness
- Bad cough airway feels tight
- Pimple filled with air
- What could cause a burning throat and tongue
- Symptoms of laundry soap allergy
- Can i take insulin pen on airplane
- Does gastritis get worse when on airplane