Having red lesions on side of the tongue. What could be the cause?
User rating for this question
Red lesion on the side of the tongue, as if it was a cut. Slight discomfort. 3 weeks old.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be traumatic tongue lesion. Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Please answer the following for better suggestions. 1.please specify which side of tongue is affected and its extent(size of lesion). 2.Do you have any jagged teeth with sharp borders?or any other problem related to teeth and gums? 3.Did you take any medication within these 3 weeks,if so please mention? 4.Have you noticed any gland enlargement(any pain or tenderness) under your chin or neck during this period. It would be best you can attach an image of the lesion on the tongue. Awaiting your response. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- What causes red wine tongue
- Ask a doctor brown watery period
- Scaly skin on the buttocks
- Tiny brown dots on my eye
- What could cause numbness in tongue
- What causes lesions on tongue
- Brownish drool while sleeping
- Sores top of buttocks
- What could cause right side of the tongue to swell
- Squeeze my buttt cheeks and hurts
- Round welt on buttock
- Red raised lesion tongue
- Brown discoloured skin on lower legs
- Buzzed head seborheric dermatitis
- Brown drool nose sleep