Having red bumps on trunk and spreading all over, fluid comes out of it and muscle pain. Looking for cure

Yes I have small red bumps thy started on my trunk and now spread all over and muscle pain. Some of them have white rings around them and some have clear fluid in them I sweat alot at work don't know if that would cause it
Posted Thu, 9 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later

The most common cause for such red bumps all over and muscle pain is viral exanthematous fever. More so, if it is of acute onset and associated with mild fever.

Please consider taking anti-histamines like Zyrtec 10mg at bed time for the next few days. This is available over the counter in US.

You can also apply calamine lotion on the red bumps to improve their healing and for a soothing effect.

I would be in a better position in suggesting you if I could look at the appearance of the red bumps.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.