Having recurring back pain in spine area. Having breathing difficulty. How to get cured?

Spine Surgeon
Question
good morning. i have a recurring back pain that seems totally unprovoked. it happens in the center of my back around my spine area, just below the height of my shoulder blades. when it hits it is an intense sharp pain, i can not move and i can barely take a breath. after it subsides and i start to force my self to move again the pain still lingers for a few days, although not as painful as when it initially hit.
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. S K Mishra 1 hour later
hi XXXXXX
I would like to know
1. When the first time pain occurred
2. What are the predisposing factors starting pain
3. how frequent it is
4. Is the pain severity gradually worsening since onset
5. Do you have any history of trauma or sudden jerk
6. Do you feel any stiffness in legs

These preliminary details are important to help you better. I am waiting for the details

Thank you.

Follow-up: Having recurring back pain in spine area. Having breathing difficulty. How to get cured? 2 days later
Within the last year. Every few weeks or so. The first time was the worst, I couldn't breathe properly for days.... And I had a fall out of my truck about 2 years ago. I but this pain comes about long after that. I also I have very mild scoliosis

Answered by Dr. S K Mishra 15 hours later
Hi XXXXXX
You probably meant congenital Scoliosis. Its important that a MRI be done for you after you consult a spine surgeon.
Let me know if you have any more questions

Follow-up: Having recurring back pain in spine area. Having breathing difficulty. How to get cured? 1 hour later
I just had an mri done. I waiting on results. I could you offer your opinion on what could cause that sharp pain that causes temporary lack of mobility and takes my breath away

Answered by Dr. S K Mishra 38 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX
Due to the multitude of possibilities, no examination and reports severely limit our capabilities to make an accurate diagnosis. I think it would be best for us to discuss this ( so that we can talk about the appropriate treatment as well) when you have your MRI reports. Please upload them here and we can make this discussion much more useful to you.