Having rashes on legs and taking ginet. Is it a side effect?

Hi. I've been using the Ginet-84 pill for a while now with no issues. However over the past year or so I've been getting really itchy legs and coming up with what looks like a red heat rash with raised red bumps. Heat seems to cause the itchiness e.g in a hot shower, wearing tight clothing. Do you know if this is a possible side effect of taking Ginet?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that skin rah and itching has been mentioned as side effects of Ginette and occur in a fair amount of population . Whether it is related to your medicine intake or it is unrelated cannot be said because since you have been taking this medicine for long time and had no problems . I think you need to see the doctor who prescribed you this medicine and disuss this issue with him to reconsider the decision of taking this medicine . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Having rashes on legs and taking ginet. Is it a side effect? 24 minutes later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Thanks for your response. If there is written evidence or facts stating that Ginette can cause a skin rash and itching, can you please send me a link to this online information for my own verification? Regards
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: follows Detailed Answer: Dear madam You can find it in the brochure of drug or just google side effects of ginette skin rash you will find it . Dr XXXXXXX