Having rashes, itching and has turned red. Skin is peeled off between testicles and thigh. Taking Ebernet M. Suggest another alternative

Hi Sir
Since 2 weeks I am having rashes problem which are itching and has become reddish and skin is getting peeled off between the testicles and the thigh on both sides. If I rub the irritation/itiching increases and the skin is getting peeled off . Also it is having very bad smell. This is the first time I had this problem. From the past one week I am using Ebernet-M twice a day with the application of Clotrimazole Dusting Powder and having capsules of candiforce 100 mg twice a day. Now there is reduction in the issue. However, the red/white patches on testicles/between testicles and thigh remain unchanged. Now I will go to see the same doctor who prescribed the said medicine. I am flying to Nigeria on 25th and will be back only after 6 months. Can you suggest any other alternative.

Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
You are suffering from a fungal infection called as tinea .
Medication prescribed to you is perfect and soon you Will get response.
An important thing is that you must continue this treatment for at least a month to get complete cure.
The white patches have developed due to loss of pigment after infection.
It will take at least 2 months dog the natural color to come back.
Please continue with the medication.
In addition you can apply oint mupirocine, daily in afternoon. This will prevent secondary bacterial infection.
Also take an anti histamine tablet like cetrizine.
you will get relief with this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you