Having rash on hips, armpits, one side of stomach and having back pain. Stomach hurts. Are these signs of HIV?

I have a rash on my hips, my two armpits, one side of my stomach and lately peel away after couples days. I don't have any other symptoms I can sincerely describe to help you determine my disease. the rash does not itch that much. please just tell me if this rash related to the hiv.
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Upload the images of area

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are having can be tinea corporis,pityriasis versicolor,contact dermatitis etc.
All of these are relatively common condition and it does not indicate HIV related illness.If you can upload the images of the affected area it will allow to diagnose the condition better.
Also I would like to know -
Do you have fever/cough/diarrhea weight loss etc?
Do you have any other symptoms apart from those mentioned above.
Have you undergone any blood work up recently?

Answer the above questions and upload the images to help you better.
I will be available for any follow up questions.
Awaiting your response.
HIV & STD specialist