Having rash on bottom of penis head and foreskin. Becomes more red and painful after intercourse. Remedy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2012
Dec 2012
Excellent

Question
Slight red rash on bottom of penis head and foreskin it gets more redder after hot shower or intercourse no pain doesn't itch or anything just slight red rash been to my dermatologist she doesn't think its to much of anything which didn't really do anything been going on for bout 9 months
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 3 hours later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I looked keenly at the rash and from your description, I do not think it is anything you should worry about. The rash is rather purplish than red and might likely be a vessel that has dilated and showing on your skin. Petechia skin lesion is the most likely and it shows up around your penis as a result of strain.
As your dermatologist rightly said, I do not think it is something you should worry about. If it was painful or itchy, then that is when you should worry.
I suggest you do not worry about it as I do not feel it is any serious diseases condition.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah

Follow-up: Having rash on bottom of penis head and foreskin. Becomes more red and painful after intercourse. Remedy? 8 minutes later
yea I was wondering if it was a yeast infection or something like that its mainly on bottom of the head right around glans area some on the foreskin when pull back but it doesn't itch or burn or anything just there

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 19 minutes later

Thanks for your update,

No I do not think it is fungi infection or any other infection. It is just collateral blood circulation which has no problem with your health or penis.
Do not worry at all, as I am positive that it is no big deal.

Dr. Nsah