Having rash on arm. Looks like spreading and feel itchy. Remedy?

hello. I got this rash on my arm where it bends. its been a couple days and it seems to be spreading and very itchy.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later

Developing any itchy rash at the bend of the arm first points towards an infective especially fungal etiology.
This is because of the occlusion effect and presence of warm and moist conditions due to two opposing surfaces.

But I would first like to have a look at the exact skin condition.
It would be of great help if you can click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also email the pictures at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika XXXXXXX

Treatment of the fungal condition is essentially in the form of application of topical antifungals to which it responds very nicely and very soon.

Waiting for your response and he possible the pictures.

Dr Geetika XXXXXXX