Having raised bump on vulva, hurts to touch, stomach feels swollen, having white discharge. What to do?

i have a slight raised bump on mu vulva and sometimes it hurts and around that area it throbs so i have been resting alot and usually when i wake up in the monring the throbbing has gone but today i have a tender stomach and feel pressure to wee alot i am seeing a doctor but i am getting concerned
also my stomach feels abit swollen
sorry and also i have been having a white discharge
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic.
You are having white discharge and a bumpy swelling on vulva,
the two things are enough clue to suggest that you are having and infection there.
The swelling most likely is due to a Bartholin abscess.
And white discharge due to bacterial/fungal vaginosis.
I would advise you to get a personal visit to your Gynecologist.
You will probably need a drainage under local anesthesia if there is a pus collection and a gram stain and culture of your urinne and vaginal discharge would be required.
After that a broad spectrum antibiotic regimen would be needed that your Gynecologist will know.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Wish you a great health.