Having protected sex. Found bumps on vagina. How to treat this?

Excellent
Question

I have been on here mutliple times with anxiety worries etc.

Searching my body constantly, i found some bumps on my vagina.

Are they normal? and is one a skin tag? i have attached pictures.

I have had sex with only one partner, and with condoms, and i am his first partner to have sex with.

does all look fine down there?
also, i do not really get itchy down their. only occassionally, but isn't that normal?
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 2 hours later
There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Have seen the photographs you have sent, they seem to be absolutely normal.

Need not be anxious about any thing, the skin tag which you mention is also normal anatomy of the female genital, and all the females have the same, so there is no reason to worry.
The occasional itching is also common.

You seem to be absolutely normal so come out of all the anxiety and stress that you are in,and feel normal

Follow-up: Having protected sex. Found bumps on vagina. How to treat this? 14 hours later
Thank you for looking. So in picture ending in 2008 the little bump is normal

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 30 minutes later

Yes I have gone through all the pictures,there are no bumps, what you feel like bump is the normal elevation which is present in all the females.

So don't worry, and be happy.

Dr. Rishma
MBBS,DGO.

Follow-up: Having protected sex. Found bumps on vagina. How to treat this? 15 minutes later
Cause it's slightly blurred in photo but its right by my finger. And whiteish as its streched in photo. And about a few cm from finger nail in photo 2008. Sorry to be a pain

Answered by Dr. Rishma Lakhani 16 minutes later

I have seen the photograph thoroughly nothing seems abnormal. If you are still anxious you can consult your gynecologist nearby and get a check up done.

Don't worry.

Dr. Rishma
MBBS,DGO