Having problem with low immunity. Suggest?

i am having problem low amunity. please suggest
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 42 hours later
Brief Answer:
please put a brief detail of the problem

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.
I think you mean to say a problem with immunity.
Please elaborately tell your problem in the follow up query.
I hope I will be able to help you out.
Follow-up: Having problem with low immunity. Suggest? 30 hours later
Dear Sir,
I am getting ill frequently, like some time cough and cold, viral infection , through infection, viral fever in a month twice thrice i get ill. also have leg pain and fatigue , feel exhausted by end of the day. I am working women and have a child also. I have checked my hemoglobin recently that is also in normal range 11. something.

Please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Allerg testing and avoid temp variation will help

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
The recurrent cold and cough is troublesome and the low immunity is not a cause for this, reason being the viral infection is not the only cause of these symptoms.
having sneezing, runny and stuffy nose every other week is more likely due to an allergic condition, frequent temperature changes like moving in and out of AC rooms frequently, getting exposed to cold weather in night/morning when you are not donning enough clothes for cold.
The decongestant medicines and saline gargles would be of much help in reducing symptoms and fatigue, wear full sleeves cloth when going to bed and cover with blanket when it is cold at night.
sometimes a condition called vasomotor rhinitis can also cause problem like this.
You should get checked for allergy testing and if culprit agent is found then try to avoid it. Common allergens are house dust, congress grass, dander, cynodon, perfumes, soaps etc.
Your hemoglobin level is fine.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.