Having problem of sweating feet. Tried washing feet, anti perspirant and dusting feet powder. What else to do?

Hi Doctor, I have a problem of sweating feet. I have tried all the necessary things. Starting from washing feet every day with hot water & salt,dusting feet powder,using anti perspirant, waering open shoes etc.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. There are two types of hyper hydrosis. 1. Functional, which is present always. 2. Emotional, which is not there while sleeping. Treatment for both varies. I would like to know, whether you have sweating while sleeping also ? Please let me know so I can help you better. waiting for your response. Thank you.
Follow-up: Having problem of sweating feet. Tried washing feet, anti perspirant and dusting feet powder. What else to do? 50 minutes later
No i don't have sweating while sleeping
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the follow up and sorry for delay in reply. You can apply aluminium hydoxide lotion. It is available as ALDRY lotion. If anti prespirant are not giving you relief, go for iontophoresis. It is process in which electric current is used to close sweat pores. Please meet a dermatologist. This procedure is done twice a week, and gives good results. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you