Having problem of indigestion and have uncontrolled bowel movements. Having burning sensation while passing stools. Suggest the remedy?

I am 55 years old, having sedentary life style as I am a bank officer glued to the chair. Because of my other literary interest I spend more time on chair even in evenings. My parents, uncles have history of bleeding piles. Though I was suffering constipation during my younger days, I avoided the same in later years. I have problem of indigestion and have uncontrolled bowel movements. Since a couple of days I experiencing severe burning sensation when I pass stools. The stools are not hard but are watery or semi thick. Some times I feel anus does not close for a while, even if it closes I feel burning sensation for while. I will seat in Vajrasana for a while so that the burning subsides and then it will be normal. I consume 2 chapatis daily with vegetables and take fruits every day. Am I suffering from fissure. If so what is the remedy.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anal fissure is likely

Detailed Answer:

I appreciate your elaborate query with relevant details. Your guess seems to be correct.

When there is an injury to the anus the sphincter closes very slowly and you can feel the gap. Although you have a good fibre diet and fluid your sedentary life can be corrected. Yes there are genetics that play a bad role in moving the bowels. It can run in families as hereditary and there is some evidence behind it.

As of now you should apply a pain relief cream like ANOVATE. I examine the patient and confirm fissure I refer my patients to general surgeon. If fissures are left without treatment it can lead to further uncontrolled bowel movements.

Please take a local surgeons help.
Follow-up: Having problem of indigestion and have uncontrolled bowel movements. Having burning sensation while passing stools. Suggest the remedy? 5 minutes later
One of my friend advised to take homeo medicine Silicea 6x. I got liquid Silicea 6x. I consumed 10 drops diluted in water twice a day for two days. Now I am having a sort of loose motion and burning in the anus. Please advise me how to go about it. What is the immediate remedy.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hydrate well with water and coconut

Detailed Answer:
You seem to be losing a lot of fluid and dehydrate. You should drink ample amounts of water / buttermilk / coconut water.

You should not take medicines without proper guidance from homeopath. That too when you are over 50 yrs of age.

Please consult a local physician if you are sweating a lot, intensely thirsty and reduced urine output.