Having problem in passing stool in the morning. Suffering from headache. What should I do?

hi i am having problems passing stool in the morning some days and with this my day seems to off
so what is that i need to do to have a regular and proper stool and can empty the solid waste in the morning
also because of this i suffer from headache
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 1 hour later
Inadequate intake of water is still number one cause for constipation and frequent headaches. I'd like you to check on this first before you get into any costly investigation.
In many cases moderate constipation is associated with lack of exercise, low fiber diets, low intake of liquids. In your diet must be enough fibers that will ensure stool bulk, also try to have stool at the same time daily and have plenty of fluids, fruits, and physical activity. To rule out any hidden medical condition ( that can be associated with constipation) you need properly investigation and consultation with Gastroenterologist who can advice you lab work (CBC , biochemistry), imagistic tests( barium x-ray, CT scan, or colonoscopy ) and if is case, can prescribe you laxatives or another medication that will treat your condition.
I wish you speedy recovery and if you have additional queries, don’t hesitate to ask.