Having problem in passing stool. How to improve this problem?

XXXXXXX is having problem in passing stool. He spent atleast one hour to get fresh everyday.
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 2 days later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Three things are essential for good bowel movements - 1. Adequate fiber intake 2. Adequate intake of fluids 3. Good physical activity. So make sure that he takes high fiber diet ( lots of vegetables and fruits), drink enough fluids and has good physical activity. You can consider giving him fiber supplements initially to facilitate good bowel movements. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: Having problem in passing stool. How to improve this problem? 27 minutes later
Hello Doctor, Thanks for your the answer. regards
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: .