Having problem in conceiving. Taken pills. History of abortion. What could be the treatment?

I got married this year only and me and my husband doing sex without any precautions from the very first day but till date i havent conceived is there might be linked with by past abortion or coz of that pills i am not able to conceive.We both are healthy also.Please suggest something
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
Delay in conception that you are having is not likely to be related to the abortion pills or the emergency contraceptive pills that you have taken earlier.
If you are having normal regular periods then most likely there is no hormonal disturbance and there should not be any problem in conceiving.
Both of you should try to have regular intercourse during the ovulation days or fertile days(9 to 16 days in a regular cycle of 28 to 30 days duration).The frequency of intercourse during ovulation should be at least every alternate days.
1)Have regular intercourse without any stress.
2)You can start taking Folic acid once a day as it is to be taken 3 months before conception and prevents any neural defect in foetus.
3)While having intercourse keep a pillow under hips for better penetration.
4)Avoid getting up immediately after intercourse.
5)Avoid stress and have healthy nutritious diet and drink lots of water.

Definitely I would reassure you saying that there is no major health concern with you. Do not worry. You should not have any problem in conception or child bearing.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.