Having pressure on head and between eyebrows, difficulty to breathe. CAT scan done. What's going on?

I have pressure on both sides of my heads and between my eyes brows (glabella). I can barley breathe through my nose or smell! I also have had this problem for over a year! I have had my sinuses checked and they are good and have had nasal steroid spray twice and it has had zero affect on my nose. I also have had a cat scan of my brain and the results came back negative.
Posted Tue, 7 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, you seem to be suffering with chronic sinusitis which is one of the more prevalent chronic illnesses in the United States, affecting persons of all age groups. It is an inflammatory process that involves the paranasal sinuses and persists for 12 weeks or longer. It is almost always accompanied by concurrent nasal airway inflammation and is often preceded by rhinitis symptoms. Symptoms of chronic sinusitis include nasal stuffiness, postnasal drip, facial fullness, and malaise. Other factors include facial pain or pressure, nasal obstruction or blockage, nasal discharge or discolored postnasal discharge, hyposmia or anosmia (lack or no smell). It may be caused by an infection, but it can also be caused by growths in the sinuses (nasal polyps) or by a deviated nasal septum. To diagnose sinusitis, your doctor will review your symptoms and give you a physical examination. Will recommend you get examined by your clinician who will assess by feeling and pressing your sinuses for tenderness, tap your teeth to see if you have an inflamed paranasal sinus. Other diagnostic tests to assess the potential causes for sinusitis may include a nasal endoscopy, X-rays, allergy testing, or blood tests. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks