Having pressure in eye and whooshing sound in ear. Could it be a migraine?

Nov 2013

I have pressure in my left eye, thinking it is migraines but also have whooshing in my left ear at times, also the left ear feel like it is warm inside at times. It has been going on for awhile since after the death of my husband, I have had alot of stress with packing and moving out of my home,
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 30 minutes later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare Magic.
Your symptoms are suggestive of muscle tension headache. This pain may get aggravated by excess work, stress or lack of sleep.
Treatment includes using medications such as amitriptyline or dothiepin at a dose of 25 mg at bed time. For pain relief, analgesics such as paracetamol 650 mg or aceclofenac 100 mg may be used.
In addition, you should ensure good sleep and avoid stress.
I hope this is helpful for you. Please get back if you have more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
XXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad