Having premature ejaculation. What could be done?

Hi i am 27 year old. I got married 8 months back. I have a problem of premture ejaculation. I last for 2-3 mins in the first time. But second time the ejaculation time is around 4 mins. But second time the erection is not too strong and hard and it takes hours to come in mood the second time. Also semen quantity is very less and watery during the second time. Third time i cannot even imagine. Dr i find i donot get proper erection and it is juat once in a blue moon and that too with premature ejaculation. My penis size is 5.5 inch on eeection previously when i was 22 it was 6 inch and fat also. Kindly suggest me accordingly
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most common reason for this might be anxiety Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing us on XXXXXXX Premature ejaculation might be due to anxiety which gives rise to excessive/insufficient arousal, or muscular tension. Premature ejaculation is associated with infrequent sex- men with low frequency of sexual activiy often get excited an aroused (performance anxiety). Meditation, talking with the partner (if it fails with the therapist) will open the door for anxiety relief.Try to analyse if there are any relationship difficulties, stressors in life like work,financial,family, XXXXXXX etc which are adding up to your anxiety levels. Habits such as smoking, alcoholism also affects your sexual activities. Once the ejaculation has started the base of the penis contracts every 0.8seconds and force the semen out of the penis in up to five spurts. Premature ejaculation is one of the most common treatable condition (by psychological counselling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation). Average size of the penis is 5-6.5inches (which is not the cause of concern). Normal volume of semen produced per ejaculation is 2-5ml. Volumes less than 1.5ml is abnormal. Initial ejaculation might bring out semen thick in consistency followed by liquified one in subsequent act.This is normal. There is limited amount of semen (roughly 20ml) which comes in spurts.Once this is emptied it takes time(1-2days) for reformation. Hope I have answered your queries. Keep us posted for any further queries.
Follow-up: Having premature ejaculation. What could be done? 22 minutes later
How do i solve my erectile disfunction? My penis doesnot get full hard ?can u suggest me medicine for premature ejaculation ?
Answered by Dr. Praveen 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sexual therapy/Medications/Pschotherapy Detailed Answer: Hi. There are various options such as sexual therapy (your doctor may instruct both (you and your partner in the use of certain techniques like squeeze technique). Medications -although various antidepressants and topical anesthetic creams have been used to treat premature ejaculation none of them have been medically approved. Psychotherapy involves cognitive behavioral therpy - taking to a mental health provider about your relationship and experiences etc. I suggest you to meet a sexologist in one of the fertility clinics who can really map the deficiencies and cater to your counselling needs. As a word of caution most of the OTC(alternative medicine) products to improve sex/premature ejacualtion donot have proven claims. Hope this helps. Do write us for further queries.
Follow-up: Having premature ejaculation. What could be done? 2 days later
Doctor do u recommend me to take medicine like viagra and other medicine treating ED ? Also when i wear protection and do with my wife the pleasure of tightness is not felt and with protection it is tight but i ejaculate within seconds? Sometimes i feel that thickness N size are issue for not feeling toghtness with protection.. Attached is a shot of my dick.. Kindly comment about my size ? And please also help me how to go with multiple intecourse in a session of 2 hours as first time i go out premature and second time i donot get much feel in doing intercourse ? Please answer all my queries
Answered by Dr. Praveen 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Viagra though an OTC are not recommended Detailed Answer: Hi. If you want to follow a contraception its advisable to meet an gynecologist and take his advice regarding the right contraception(male/female contraception). If you use condom it might not give complete sexual gratification. Further it might be due to mal-fitting size of the condom. Try different sizes (regular/medium/large). Before procuring viagra from over the counter consult the doctor and speak to him and take his advice (few medical conditions like cardiac problems have be ruled out before its use). Size of the penis is within the normal range and is not the cause of premature ejaculation.Discuss with your doctor as advised above so that cause of premature ejaculation can be diagnosed. Techniques that can be tried for premature ejaculation include sqeeze technique, stop and start method and deep breathing techniques. Do write to us for further queries.