Having premature ejaculation. How to delay it?

I am getting married shortly and on two occassions when i was enjoying some good moments with my fiancée i could not control and ejaculated even before we may involve in sexual intercourse. On the first ocassion, i felt that, it is just because it was the first time i am close to somebody like this, that may be reason why i could not control but this happened again when we are about to start the sexual intercourse. Please suggest me how to delay ejaculation. I have no other medical history and i just came to know about this recently.

Request for your prompt reply. I may not visit your clinic since all the marriage preparations are going on. Please suggest me, how it can be deferred to a certain extent. Whether this is treatable or not. How much time it takes. On the other ocassion i even tried to divert my attention but still it didn't benifited much.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

Early ejaculation is known as premature ejaculation. I can understand your concern. But do not worry much as premature ejaculation is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning as it increases confidence.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.

-Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- As you ejaculate before sex then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and tablet like dapoxetine (should be taken 1-2 hours before sex) will be best in your case, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-As you do not have experience in sex, then you also need to know that ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

Follow all these above methods regularly and your problem will solve in few weeks.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.