Having pregnancy symptoms and blood work was negative. Could I be pregnant?

Apr 2014

I have pregnancy syptoms besides vomiting but my blood work cam back negative
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pregnancy should be confirmed by UPT. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Firstly pregnancy should be confirmed by urine pregnancy test.Two vertical lines on stripe confirms pregnancy.Ultrasound of pelvis can also be done as it is the investigation of choice. If UPT is negative then you need proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,Ultrasound of abdomen,Upper GI endoscopy.Further investigations may be done if needed. Treatment can be done after proper clinical examination and investigations reports. You should consult your doctor for your symptoms. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX