Having pimple problem. What treatment should be done?

Question
every thing is fine only pimples was the main problem iam facing.
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 3 hours later
Hello

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Acne usually goes away after the teenage years, but it may last into middle age. The condition often responds well to treatment after 6 - 8 weeks, but it may flare up from time to time.

You are presently on right course of treatment. I advice you to follow the course as advised to you by the consulting doctor.

Apart from medicine certain things you should follow are clean your skin gently with a mild, nondrying soap (such as Dove, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, CeraVe, or Basics). Remove all dirt. Wash once or twice a day, including after exercising. However, avoid scrubbing or repeated skin washing. Shampoo your hair daily, especially if it is oily.

Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples. Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers. Avoid greasy cosmetics or creams.

I advice you to follow these conservative steps along with drugs i think your problem will be solved.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer

Follow-up: Having pimple problem. What treatment should be done? 16 minutes later
Middle age means how years have to come...
And what type vitamin / diet / fruits have to take..
Along with drugs which iam using, can able to take any home natural treatments daily... If yes, what type of natural treatment have to take...

Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 12 minutes later
Hello
Good to hear from you.

I mean to say about 27 to 30, but the severity will decrease.

I advice you to eat healthy food, avoid lot of oily food. You can eat all fruits. I don't think you need to go supplements.

I advice you to follow the course as advised and not to try many things at once. I know it is difficult but you need to be patient and give some time for the medicines to work.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having pimple problem. What treatment should be done? 4 minutes later
Thank u very much....

Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 6 hours later
Welcome.