Having pimple in inner corner of eye. Having itchy. What can be done?

Yes I have a very small white (like a pimple) but isn't , in the very inner corner of my eye which becomes very itchy from time to time. I has been itchy for maybe 5 years but the dr said nothing there, and now I have the white spot as well and becoming more and more itchy. Could this be any thing nasty?
Posted Sat, 27 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 54 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic

From your description I cannot think about anything classical which can cause these symptoms. I need to take a look at your clinical photograph.
You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.

Waiting to see the photo.